Michael Resko earned his JD from New York University School of Law in 1991. After working for several years at a New York City law firm, in 1996 he opened his own practice, specializing in real estate transactions and litigation, business transactions and litigation, and estate planning and asset protection.
There are several ideals on which the practice is founded:
1. be accessible and responsive to our clients;
2. offer practical solutions to our client’s problems;
3. upfront and fair pricing of our services including written fee agreements in ALL matters; and
4. bringing all of our attention, experience and expertise to bear for every one of our clients.
Mike was recently honored for 10 years of service as an Adjunct Professor at New York Law School, where he teaches courses in Real Estate Law and Contracts. He has also taught continuing legal education courses to other attorneys on the subject of New York real estate transactions.
Mike is admitted to practice before the state and federal courts of New York and New Jersey and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Real Estate and Business Attorney
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Estate Planning And Asset Protection
In my 20+ years in practice I have seen many changes in the real estate business. But at least one thing hasn’t changed – the truly successful people are smart, informed, hard-working, professional, ethical, and understand the value of relationships.
Best of luck and success in the future.
– Michael Resko